Monday, March 12, 2012

Nap Time

It's Monday. If you're anything like me, you feel like doing this. 

That's my sister Amelia on the right and our cousin Sarah on the left.  Passed the eff out.

Do you have a favorite nap spot? Or a place where you can lay and fall right asleep? Mine is this place.

That swing. The water. Gets me.
I'm also lucky enough to have a spot like this in my house. It is a lovely pink chair in our living room. It's a death trap for nappers.


And unfortunately, I'm the douchebag who takes pictures of the fallen. Karma is going to get me and I'm fully aware of it, but it cracks me up. Dt is the worst offender but this chair has been known to take down Russell (Dt's older brother), my good friend Kait, our friend Andrew, and many many others. I seem to have misplaced the majority of my chair-nap pictures but here are a few for your monday afternoon. 

Dt

Andrew. He was so pissed when this arrived on fbook!

And the latest victim, Dt on Saturday. It may look like he is reading his nook, but he is out!
I could go for a nap on that chair right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment