Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy-o!

Today is the greatest Dad on earth's birthday. That'd be my dad! I am probably the biggest daddy's girl you will ever meet. I'm also one of the luckiest daughters in the world because I have a dad like mine. He's super smart (book and common sense-wise), he's been extremely successful, worked hard for everything he has,  he has a great sense of humor, he's a husband of 30 years, and he loves his eldest daughter (as well as his other children...). That would be me!

I've always loved my daddy!

That's me in the middle and Amelia at the bottom.


Yes, he's always had the mustache!
My dad has always been there for me and gotten me through the toughest times of my life. He is my source of all life advice and always knows what to do. He has also taught me what a real man is supposed to be and set the bar high for any and all boyfriends. Luckily, Dt lives up to all of the hype and has many of the qualities I admire the most in my father. I know I'm lucky to have the bond that I have with my dad (as well as with my mom) and I thank God every day for giving him to me.



This was at my Clemson graduation, wish I didn't look like such a creeper! 

Happy birthday Daddy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment