Thursday, February 23, 2012

The bachelor

Ok, I know I'm a few days late with my Bachelor recap but there are reasons for this! First and foremost, I DVR everything! I can't tell you the last time I watched "live tv." I hate commercials and if I'm going to watch TV, it's going to be a show I enjoy (or Dt enjoys and I'm watching with him because I'm an awesome gf.) So sometimes, I don't watch my shows until a couple days later. I'd be lost without my DVR!!! Second, I've been fighting some funky vertigo thing these last two days and I've been down for the count. I've been confined to my bed because when I stand up and walk around I look/feel like I'm drunk. Spinning rooms anyone?

Better late than never right? Here goes...

*and if you are a fellow DVR-er and haven't seen this weeks episode, read no further! I've got spoilers!*




Since I haven't done a Bachelor review at all this season, I'll start at the beginning. This is my first season watching the whole thing through and I have not been disappointed with the crazies. I am very disappointed with the bachelor Ben though.


Does he do it for y'all? Not for me! I think he's boring, not sexy by any means, and if I decided to go on this show (Don't worry Dt, no interest) I would be super disappointed if this was the bachelor I was going for. Womp womp. 

I think the season has been pretty good so far, regardless of the lame-o bachelor. Some of these girls are embarrassingly crazy and I know that's why we love this show. Any one remember this girl?


The instructions. The awkwardness. Gah! I cringe. 

 This video is really long, but you get the gist in the first few mins. 

Then we've go this slore! I can't believe that idiot Ben can't see that she is bat-shit crazy! Her creepy eyebrows and upper lip? Then the gross lines the drops left and right? I'm not a fan. 

But I am a fan of Kacie B.!


She's my favorite! I think she's adorable and nice and a good all around person rather than some of the creepers she competing against (let's be honest, this is a competition). 

So needless to say, I was so sad to see Kacie B. leave!!!! And, I don't think it was her fault. It was completely based on the conservative, southern values that her parents were throwing at Ben from the start. I'm from the south and I totally get those values, I think they are important to people but the stuff her parents were talking about weren't what Kacie believed! That's the worst part. Do you think she watched the show this week and finally realized why she didn't get a rose? It's because of the crazy her parents were spewing to Ben behind her back! Any guy would have run from that! If she would have known that's what they were saying I think she would have made it clear to Ben that she respects those values but they aren't necessarily her own. So sad. I will miss her, dearly. 

I guess I want Nicki to win now. Anyone but the psycho! What did y'all think of this week and who do you want to win?

No comments:

Post a Comment