Thursday, February 16, 2012

V-day recap

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Full of love I hope! Mine was!

Dt and I celebrated Monday night mostly. He cooked us dinner which does not happen often so it was very sweet of him to make an entire romantical dinner. He cooked lobster (his first time doing so) and it was delicious! He also served his lovely gf multiple glasses of wine resulting in her getting drunk and passing out on him. Yes people, I accidentally got wastey on v-day and fell asleep with minimal Dt loving. Oops. I just can't ball like I used to, need to to get back to my prime.

Keeping it classy.
Oh well. On Valentine's day I woke up early and made Dt some pancakes before he left for work and the rest of the day was pretty low key. We don't exchange big presents on Valentine's day usually. We always do the basic candy/flowers/card deal but this year, one lucky boy received this.


Dt has been stealing my nook to read the Hunger Games which is obviously inconvenient for me so I decided to help him get one of his own. Voila! He loves it. He also got himself a snazzy little cover so he is set. I'm only a little jealous of his new nook because mine is a year and a half old but don't tell him I said that.

When we checked the mail on the way home from Barnes and Noble, I was the one that lucked out though!


That's a new month of birchbox (which I will get around to reviewing one day), a valentine's card from Dt's mom, a bachelorette party invite for a grad school friend, and the official wedding invitation for my  AXO "big sister." I'm super excited for both of these girls' weddings and glad that they weren't scheduled on the same weekend in April so I can go to both. Oh, and I also received my final pay check from my retail job (since I now have a big kid job), yes! So Dt may have his nook, but I won the mailbox prize!

This afternoon I'm heading home so my mama can take me shopping for my new job. New job means new clothes, people! Just because I'm an adult now doesn't mean I can't still be spoiled by this pretty lady!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment