Saturday, February 25, 2012

I want a library

If you haven't noticed, I'm kinda a nerd. As witnessed here and here. Whatever, I embrace it and I can have a literary conversation with the nerdiest of them. I know you're jealous. You can admit it.

One of the big changes in my nerdom was the addition of my Nook. I'm obsessed. I didn't think I would ever make the digital book leap but I got one for my birthday two years ago and I'm fully addicted. I can carry hundreds of books at a time (which may not be practical but I have a library at my hands at all times which I get a kick out of. You were warned of my nerdiness.) The problem is that I still love hardbacks, paperbacks, and libraries. And recently, I've read some really good books that also happen to be classics. I own them in digital form but not in "dead-tree books" means which is sad because I want to add to my future library that I will have. In my house. Which will look something like these...

















All images courtesy of Pinterest
So what's a girl to do? Obviously buy the books twice because

"There are two motives for reading a book; one, that you enjoy it; the other, that you can boast about it." -Bertrand Russell

And these books fall into both categories. Ah... what a hard life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment