Friday, April 6, 2012

So sorry!

Hello my blogging bebes! I'm so sorry I have been the worst blogger on the face of this earth! This whole, get a job, 8:30-5 thing is exhausting! Who knew?

Between working all day, trying to fit in some QT with my boyfriend and getting enough sleep so I can function, my blog has fallen by the wayside. But don't worry, I will try to do better. Promise! Here's a little review of what I have been doing with my life...

A little bit of this

Baby sister came to visit for St. Patty's. R to L, Summer, Amelia, and Jennie

Dt was there too!

Also some of this

I went home to watch Tucker's senior night lacrosse game

Giving flowers to his Mama 
Proud daddy

Going in for the shot

Score! Like a boss.

Celebrating with his teammate and partner in crime. These two are a dangerous combo!

Last one.
Fit some of this in while getting ready in the morning



And then lots and lots of this

via
Lots of work with a little bit of fun throw in there every once and while. Sounds like a pretty good life to me... Oh and I finally got paid!!!!!! Turns out being rich is not in my near future, who woulda thunk? Whatever, I'm marrying a doctor! I keed, I keed. Kinda. 

I hope my followers haven't given up on me because of my absence. I promise I will try harder to get this ish under control!!! Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment