Saturday, May 5, 2012

Class of 2012!!!

Today, this little bundle of incoordination will be graduating from college!!!


We are heading to Charlotte to see this beautiful woman walk across the stage and receive her diploma. Then we're going to have a cinco de mayo fiesta at her chic apartment. Daddy's making enchiladas, Mama's bringing the margs, and I'm bringing the dip! It should be a fun day and all about Amelia! 

Since my little sister is one of my few official followers (I love each and every one of my followers ;)) I'm dedicating today to Amy. 

My dear sister, Amelia,
I'm so proud of the beautiful young woman you've become. Even though we didn't always get along growing up, you were always right by my side. All of my memories growing up have you in them and I can't wait to see what memories we make in the future. I'm so blessed to have a sister like you. You're smart, kind, funny, and a great friend. I can only imagine the great things you will do in this world and I'll be here to support you every step of the way. I love you with all of my heart!

Now, in honor of Miss Amelia Bedelia, here are some rather embarrassing, rather adorable pictures of us growing up. 








And despite our awkward moments as babies, you've grown into a beautiful woman


Beautiful even with the "whore bangs"





Congratulations Amy, we're all so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwaah! Yay! Its all about me on this post! Whoop whoop! Thank you emily, i'm so lucky to have you as my big sister!

    but did ya really have to throw a pic in about the "whore bangs?" geesh, i'll never live that one down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the whore bangs! Mom just doesn't understand.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable post! new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy reading yours!

      Delete