Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mommies out there!



 As a daughter, I don't think I will ever be able to express how much love or appreciation I have for my mom but I try to tell her as often as I can. Today we took Mom to lunch at DiPrato's here in Columbia and it was delicious. We're buying her some new screen doors for the house which she has been asking for forever. Overall, it's turning out to be a great day and I hope all of you are loving on your mom (or getting loved on by your children) today because they definitely deserve it! Have a great Sunday y'all!



Mommy,
I love you with all of my heart and I would never be where I am today without you. You mean the world to me and I'll always be your baby. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment