Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduations

Hey y'all! I've been MIA but I have plenty of good reasons. This spring has been super crazy! Between wedding, graduations, mother's day and all of the other celebrations, Dt and I have not had a free weekend yet! Luckily for you, this memorial day will be nice and slow which will allow me to catch up in good ole bloggy world! 

First up, both of my siblings graduated this month. What? When did those adorable babies grow up and get old enough to graduate?!?! If I no longer have any siblings in high school, does that make me old? Nahhh, forever young!!!

We went to Amy's graduation on cinco de Mayo and celebrated with some margs in true Mama G fashion. We also took a handful of photos.

Amelia and me

The graduate and fam

The "cool" siblings 
Good looking fam, Christmas picture Mom?
Since Amy is a photo whore and I'm the complete opposite, I would like to thank her for these pics. And since Tuck graduated 3 days ago, I took zero pics, and Amy has all of the ones that were taken, these pics will have to suffice.

Tuck's graduation pic, adorable!


This last photo is actually us on Mother's Day but I wore the dress to Tuck's graduation as well (no one would have noticed, it was a-ok!)

Amy has finished college and is looking for a big girl job and Tuck is on his way to the wildest four years of his life in college. Pretty crazy these kids are all grown up but I'm so proud of them and love them with all of my heart!!!

Anyone you love graduating soon?

1 comment:

  1. love it! but the "cool sibling" pic, really? rude! but I'm honored to be blogged about by you!

    ReplyDelete