Friday, May 18, 2012

February's Birchbox

*sorry my birchbox posts are out of order, I'm an idiot and uploaded a more recent one before the posts I had previously written. But I wrote them and I'm posting them anyway. 

Oh birchbox, you failed me in February.

This month's box consisted of Benta Berry G-1 moisturizing face cream, eye rock designer liner, colorscience pro pressed mineral foundation, and La Fresh eco beauty waterproof makeup remover. Hmpf. First of all, I'm pretty picky about my face wash/moisturizing products since I've started seeing my dermatologist on a regular basis, so the remover and face cream are not really attractive to me. Once again, I'm sure I'll use them at some point but they aren't at the top of my list. The eye rock liner is kinda cool, they're essentially stick-on eye liners. I'm not very extreme when it comes to eye makeup but maybe these will be fun to rock on a night out with the girls. And lastly, the foundation might be good, but it's a one time use thing so I'll prob get around to using it but it doesn't seem very practical at the moment. So, that wraps up February which was kinda a bust... but don't worry, March hit it out of the park! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment