Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scentsy!

Watch out, we're about to get girly!

Do y'all know what scentsy is? It's essentially a flameless candle. It's a lightbulb that melts scented wax. Simple. Effective. Genius!

And I want one!

You see, I am not allowed to burn candles in my office. What? Adolescents with behavioral problems shouldn't be around open flame? Who knew! One thing I do know is that those behaviorally challenged adolescents smell! Have you ever sat in a small, enclosed room with a 13 year old boy for an hour? Whew. It is fragrant! So obvi, my solution has to be a scentsy!

I think I'm going to go for the full size which is about $30. I like these ones!




What do you think? I think this will keep my room smelling good as well as give off some soothing ambiance. Well, that's my excuse for wasting thirty bucks. 

Any scents you recommend? There are only a billion! Let me know if it's worth it and what you think I should get!!!

Side note, I've spent my last two weekends in wedding town which has been fabulous. Since you all know I'm a horrendous photographer, I'm waiting for some good wedding pics to pop up on fbook and I can share with you my good times! Sit tight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment