Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's wedding season!

Dt and I attended two weddings in 6 days. It was a whirlwind but so much fun! The first wedding was for my "big sister" from my sorority and it was a beautiful ceremony and reception. Celia looked gorgeous!!!

One of the most beautiful people I know and an amazing bride!

This wedding was so fun because it was a mini AXO reunion. We stayed with best friend Steph (my AXO "little") and got to see so many of my sorority sisters who I haven't seen in forever including my "grandbig" Kyle whom I adore!!! 


Kyle, Steph, Amanda, Me, and Valerie.


Then there was obviously a photo booth which the AXOs may or may not have taken over. I had so much fun seeing these ladies and it was a beautiful wedding!

Then, 6 days later we attended Mary Katherine and Bluejay's wedding. Kat is one of my friends from grad school so it was a mini grad school reunion. My cohort spent 6 hours (at least) a day, every day, for 2 years straight so we became very close. Then we graduated and we have rarely all gotten together since so it was fun to have everyone in the same place again.

Tracey, Jennie, Summer, Kat, Natalie, Megan, Me, and Andrew

Kat was also a beautiful bride (I have gorgeous friends, what can I say?) and we all had a BIG time getting down on the dance floor. 


And not only did Kat plan a beautiful, fun wedding, her sister (and matron of honor) gave birth to her first child (Kat's nephew) the night before the wedding. Kat handled it like a pro and the wedding went off flawlessly. 

We had an amazing time at both weddings and Dt said he finally enjoyed going to weddings which was a break through. So thanks girls for helping Dt see the fun side of weddings. Congrats to both of y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment