Saturday, April 28, 2012

Another birchbox

*sorry my birchbox posts are out of order, I'm an idiot and uploaded a more recent one before the posts I had previously written. But I wrote them and I'm posting them anyway. 

Are you ready for review number 2? I hope you read that in your head and were delightfully surprised when it rhymed! Hey, it's the little things. Now, where were we?

Ah, January's birchbox!

This one had a few more things I enjoyed but still none that I would purchase the full-size of. 

This is the Jouer Body Butter which I absolutely love! It's smells fabulous and and is so moisturizing. This was the first product I thought about actually purchasing until I went to buy it and found out that it was $32 for a 3 oz bottle. Once again, $32 isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but for lotion? I don't think so. Not with my lack of high paying job. I'll enjoy my sample, sparingly, for now and then in the future maybe reconsider.


This is Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy perfume. I'm sure I know girls who wear this but I wasn't familiar with it. I liked the smell of it and will wear it in the future but haven't yet. Smells good though!

Next up, we have a Larabar. I know lots of girls who eat these and I thought it was pretty good but I usually go for a luna bar if I'm going to have a snack bar in the middle of the day. I find the luna has more nutrients and less wasted calories. Overall, it tasted good though. 

This is stila's Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner in peacock. I don't usually use colored eyeliner but I have used this once. On St. Patrick's Day! It went well with the look I was going for and Amelia told me it looked good, but I don't know how to incorporate it into everyday makeup. Maybe just stick to using it for nights? How do you use colored eyeliner? 

So this box was a close winner, and I was delightfully surprised at what was in it but I still haven't bought anything yet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment