Wednesday, April 18, 2012

11 Facts About Me!

There is a question game going around the bloggies lately and I thought it would be fun to participate since I'm still fairly new to blogging I figured anyone who reads this blog might like learn more about me. Or I'm completely off and no one cares. Either way, I'm doing it! Thanks to Carolyn for supplying the questions!!!

Do you have a nickname? Explain what it is and why.

I have tons of nicknames depending on who you ask. Most common is Em (obviously) but my parents call me Emmer (another Emily variation, who knows how they came up with that...) Mom calls me Emily Grace (even though that is not my middle name) because that's what she initially wanted it to be but my grandmother didn't want my initials to be EGG. Smart woman, I love my monogram! And finally, Dt usually calls me monkey which is weird and I have no idea where it came from. 

You're stranded on a desert island. What 3 things do you bring with you?
I would bring Dt first of all. Cheesy but he is the only person I can spend time with constantly and still love at the end of the day. I'd also bring a nook chock full of a library full of books. I love to read and I think I'd eventually bore of laying out and eating coconuts. Or not. Either way, good to be prepared! Finally, I'd have to bring something sensible which would have to be some sort of big knife. 

Take me away.

Would you rather eat sweet or salty food? What's your favorite food in that category?
I would rather eat sweet food any day of the week. It's my weakness. My favorite sweet would be cupcakes! Well, technically just cake in general but I enjoy cupcakes because they're like baby cakes which is cute. They also keep me from eating too much cake (and believe me, there is such a thing!)
Mmm, cake.

Are you a heels or a flats type of girl? 
As much as I wish I was a heel girl, I'm all about the flats. I'm 5'7 so if you put me in heels, I'm easily the tallest girl in the room and def taller than my date. That is not a good look. So I rock the flats most often but envy short girls who live in heels.  

                                                   
                                                     If I wore heels, these would be them!
Describe your perfect day. What does it entail?
My perfect day would take place either in Italy (just about anywhere), Paris, or London. I loved these three places when I visited them and I'm dying to go back. I would be surrounded by my friends and family. We would walk around and enjoy the sights and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at three different popular restaurants. The day would also consist of a lovely afternoon nap and dessert after every meal!

What's your worst habit you'd like to break? 
In case you haven't noticed by a couple of the answers on this page, I really like to eat. I like to eat too much. I think my worst habits are my eating habits and I wish I didn't love food as much as I do. My body would appreciate it too ;)

What's your favorite animal?
This is another hard one. My favorite attainable animal is definitely a dog. I'm a huuuuuge dog lover and the fact that there isn't a dog at my front door to greet me every day when I get home is one of the saddest things about my life at the moment. My favorite zoo animal would be a tie between monkeys and penguins. And my favorite "imaginary animal" would be a miniature elephant. Like a house-sized elephant that never got big. Come on, that would be awesome!!!!

Awwwww!
What's your favorite type of accessory? Earrings? Shoes? Scarves? and why.
You will rarely see me without earrings on. If I'm not wearing big, dangly, decorative ones, I always have my diamond studs in. I think earrings are the perfect addition to any outfit, plain or fabulous!

If you were famous, would you rather be a movie star, a singer, or a reality TV star?
I would rather be a movie star because I think you get all the perks of being famous but you also have a respectable reason for being so and people can admire your work. It also doesn't have the pressure of having to perform without making a mistake that a singer would have. 

What made you start your blog?
It was kind of a random decision. I started following a lot of random blogs and Dt thought I should start my own (he also thinks I should write novels that crazy boy). I ultimately started it because I wanted to document my life and have a way to look back on everything in one place. 

What's one thing that we should know about you?
I think the thing people should realize about me first is that I'm extremely sarcastic and I have a weird sense of humor. Sometimes I worry people don't realize I'm joking and may be offended which would be absolutely horrible. So I want everyone to know to take everything I say with a grain of salt and that I can be really weird at times. :)
 
Well I hope you enjoyed learning new things about me. If anyone is interested in playing this game, let me know and I'll come up with questions for you!


2 comments:

  1. I actually tried to look up some developmental biology information on elephants in order to make mini-phants, but not much is known. Maybe if med school doesn't work out, I can try my hand at the miniature exotic pet industry. I think there is a market there.

    Also, at trivia the other week, one question was what to bring to a dessert island. Apparently duct-tape (which was the "correct" answer) is more sensible than a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually tried to look up some developmental biology information on elephants in order to make mini-phants, but not much is known. Maybe if med school doesn't work out, I can try my hand at the miniature exotic pet industry. I think there is a market there.

    Also, at trivia the other week, one question was what to bring to a dessert island. Apparently duct-tape (which was the "correct" answer) is more sensible than a boat.

    ReplyDelete