Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's ok Thursday

One of the blogs I read does an "It's ok Thursday" link up but since I can't remember who it is, I'm going to do it and not link up. Get it? Onward.

... it's ok to have a male client kill a spider in your office in the middle of a session
... it's ok to eat leftover pizza for dinner because your bf is hanging out with a friend
... it's ok to still be unsure of what dress you're going to wear to the wedding your attending on saturday
... it's ok to buy cake mix and create cookies out of it so it looks like you put in effort for the office party tomorrow
... it's ok to leave the dishes from said cookies in the sink to "soak"
... it's ok to be jealous of my little sister for having the option to work at Yellowstone for the summer
... it's ok to be stressed out for other people's future endeavors
... it's ok to still grab a handful of jelly beans every time you walk by the easter baskets on your counter
... it's ok to covet decorations for your new office instead of focusing on your house
... it's ok to accidentally upload your most recent birchbox post before uploading the ones you previously wrote...
... it's ok to google possible cars you can't afford
... it's ok to eat Pirate Booty right out the bag because you're too lazy to put it in a ziploc for lunch
... it's ok to think I love my job because my supervisor gave me a meaningful compliment
... it's ok to be ridiculously excited to see your BFF this weekend (love you steph!)
... it's ok that this list is kinda long, super random, and probably a waste of time

Tomorrow is Friday people!!! I'll be MIA this weekend because I'm heading to ATL to stay with this beautiful lady


and see this beautiful lady get married!


Bahaha, she'd probably kill me for this picture so here's a better one 


She's going to make a beautiful bride and I can't wait to see her!


No comments:

Post a Comment