Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Well hello lovelies! I hope your Saturday is as beautiful as mine. Here in SC it is sunny and warm but not so warm that you can't breathe (which is where our weather will be in about a week). Since Dt has left me at home to go to the spring game in this beautiful place


I'll have to find ways to entertain myself. Why am I not in God's country with him you ask? Oh because it's a "boys only" orange and white game. Which means I'm being punished for having a vagina. Jerks. But I digress. 

I will be spending my day enjoying the weather before it becomes unbearable by soaking up some sun on my porch


A good read, my sunnies, and some DC. Hopefully Aveeno will prevent me from getting the sunburn I got last week when I enjoyed the sun... oops. Here's to prevention!


Then my evening will consist of a handful of girly movies that Dt would never watch with me, touching up my mani, and maybe a skinny girl marg. Or two.

Orrrrr, I get my rear in gear and go out to get crazy with this crazy betch.



 Either option sounds good to me so we will see. 

You may or may not notice that my pics look a little different today. That's because instagram has finally come to us losers without iPhones (which was by choice thank you very much!) so now you should allow find me so I can find you. My username is Emilyknap and I'm still learning so bear with me. 

Enjoy your Saturday and since my boys will be on the field today, I can officially say Go Tigers!



No comments:

Post a Comment