Monday, April 9, 2012

What's my age again?

So, sometimes I act like a teeny bopper. Yes, it's true. And while I don't have the Bieber fever, I think the kid is adorable and has major "swagger" potential if he would tap into his rapping roots and stop with the juvenile songs like "Boyfriend." That song kills me. I mean he sings about fondue, Buzz Lightyear, and says things like "I'mma make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow, burrr." You've got to be kidding me. But then I watch something like this and realize the kid has talent if he'd just tap into it!


So I see his potential, but he needs make his transition from teeny-bopper-heartthrob to mature artist which could be hard for him. On the other hand, I absolutely love his gf Selena Gomez! I think the girl is gorgeous and they are an adorable couple. She may be a few years younger than me, but I'm pretty sure we should be best friends. In a completely non-creepy way.

A couple weeks ago I stumbled on this video on another blog I read and I just LOVED it! Partly because I think the Selena/Justin relationship is cute but I also think it's fun these kids with such an abnormal life style still do goofy things like make up dances with their friends. I also think Ashley Tisdale has BFF potential and girlfriend has serious dance moves. So jealous! Tell me this song doesn't get stuck in your head for weeks.


Anyone else agree this is just adorable?

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. love the buzz lightyear reference but i agree. and you know that song is my jaaam!
    happy you're blogging again, i check it out regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sure if I hear it enough the song will eventually grow on me but it's still funny at the moment. Thanks for reading and I'll try to do a better job of posting!

      Delete