Thursday, April 12, 2012

Girl crush

So I've admitted my love for Selena Gomez and her friends. But it doesn't end there. Oh, no. I have a girl crush. And true to my South Carolinian roots, its a country singer.

Let me present to you, my girl, Miranda Lambert. 

via

I don't know what it is, but I've been on serious Miranda kick lately. Like listening to her new album Four the Record on repeat on my way to work everyday kick. It's ok, I'm admitting I have a problem.

Not only do I love her music, but I think she is gorgeous and I love that she is so genuine! She is country to the core and admits all of her faults but stands up for what she believes in. I love it!

My favorite song on her new album is Mama's Broken Heart. I rock out to this song and I believe some girls need have some class during their breakups. Preach it Miranda.



Another thing I love about Miranda is her husband, Blake Shelton. Swoon. He is just as country as she is and cracks me up! I think they're adorable together and they should invite me over to get drunk with them and Kelly Clarkson ASAP.

via
So, you may or may not have watched the ACMs but Miranda KILLED her new single Over You. This is another one of my favorite songs and the emotion behind it gets me every time. If you didn't know, Blake and Miranda wrote this song together about Blake's brother who died when he was young. Miranda offered to sing it because Blake didn't think he'd be able to sing it on stage every night. I loved this performance because you can see the emotion involved in this song and it's heartbreaking.


Love Miranda! Do you have a girl crush or share mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment