Monday, April 16, 2012

Birchbox+teen vogue= huge success!!!

Oh Birchbox, you've reminded me why I spend $10 on your samples every month. Unfortunately, it may only be because you teemed up with teen vogue to do it. I loved this month's box and I hope they continue in this fashion more than February's. 

Where shall I start? I think with my favorite first!

This is Annick Goutal's Petite Cherie. I love this perfume and I've never smelled it before. It's very fresh, fruity, and musky all at the same time. The full size bottle is $85 which is expensive but not any more so than my usual perfumes so I may put this on my wish list! 



Next we have tarte LipSurgence lip tint. I actually got the orange one which was a little off-putting by looking at it but looks great on. It's a mix of a pinky-red and not orange at all. This is great because one swipe gives you great color but you can layer for a deeper color depending on which you prefer. It is also super moisturizing which is great! It looks like a big crayon and will last a long time. The full sized price is $24 and I may buy this one in a different color in the future. Definitely recommend!


This is another one of my favorites! It's essie's Luxeffects Nail Polish in Set in Stone. It's fabulous! It's essesntially silver sparkles. It looks great on top of just about any color and I've been using it lately for the one-nail-a-different-color trend that's really big right now. Honestly, birchbox could send me a new essie nail polish every month and I'd be happy. I'm easy.

twistband hair ties


The last thing in the box I could easily live without. It's essenitally an elastic band tied at the end. How did someone make money off of this? Whatever, I can always use another hair thing. 

So this month gave me a reason to continue my subscription which had up to this point been questionable. But it puts April's box up against high expectations. You better deliver (get it?!?) Ha, and I'll leave you with that!


2 comments: