Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Dt

Since I’ve given you the overview of me in my first post, I thought I’d go into specifics about the people who make my life fun and give you some pictures to put faces with names.

I think I'll start off with introducing Dt a little more since he'll be mentioned a lot in the blog. Like I said earlier, I live in Columbia with my wonderful boyfriend Dt. We’ve been dating for 6 years (yes, since I was a freshman in college) and living together for about a year and a half now. While I enjoyed some aspects of roommates, most of the time it was just a pain and I never found the perfect fit for someone who I could live with until I took the plunge and moved in with my boyfriend. I never thought I’d be THAT girl. I never imagined living with Dt before getting married but in 2010 when my current roommate went crazy and decided she wanted to live with her bf of one month, I was screwed and didn’t know what to do. That’s when Dt suggested us moving in together and it was like a light bulb went on. I cook for us anyway, we both prefer our thermostat set really low (which is a huge topic for roommates) and we still can’t get enough of each other after all of these years. So we did it! While our little apartment leaves a lot to be desired, it's ours and I’ve never been happier! J


Some pics of us throughout the years (very random, not chronological) …


This is my Freshman year when we first started dating.







At our first sorority function together


At a Clemson Game. Go Tigers!



And this is us in Washington D.C. this past summer.

I think we're pretty dang cute don't you? ;)

Love, Em

1 comment: