Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Adam!


(That’s what my manger calls it, corny or what?) I hope everyone has their Christmas shopping done and are not stressing out. If you aren’t done, then good luck with all of the crazies and try to be nice to all of those poor retail employees who have to deal with the mean crazies. Does anyone else want to confront the crazies and ask if they did not know that Christmas is on the 25th of December every year and that Santa didn’t spring this present thing on them last minute? I think I’m going to make a sign to carry around with me tomorrow…

Well, since I’ve finished my shift at work for the day, I have the rest of the afternoon to wrap all of my presents (my job has made me a pro wrapper, my fam better appreciate it!), drink my size large latte (yummo!), and paint my nails this fancy color

Sally Hansen Cinna Snap
It's super christmassy and looks great on! Let's just hope I don't chip it at work tomorrow before I get to any Christmas parties. I'll high five someone in the face if that happens! And the bf is home from work so we'll be watching lots of movies. Pretty good day if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment