Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet the fam!

Since you’ve officially been introduced to Dt, I think it is important that I now introduce you to the other significant people in my life. I am lucky enough to have one of the greatest families a girl could ask for. My parents are amazing and have been there for me every step of the way and I love that as I grow up our relationship continues to get closer. I also have two amazing siblings, Amelia and Tucker. Amelia (or Amy as we’ve affectionately called her since she was born) is a senior in college, a proud ZTA sister, the bubbliest social butterfly you’ll every meet, and gorgeous to boot! Tucker-boy has blown my mind these last couple years as he’s grown into a young man. He’s a high school senior who is currently applying to college, a captain of his lacrosse team, he shares a sense of humor with me and our father, which cracks me up, and he’s quite the gentleman. Take a look at these good looking people!

Mama and Daddy G. Aren't they adorable? 29 years and still going strong!



This is Christmas a couple years ago. (Mom, sorry I had this gem and it didn't make it to a Christmas card)


The fam at my Clemson graduation in 2009

Christmas 2010

Tucker in his LAX getup. Intimidating, no?

My 21st bday




Easter


Clemson game


Mom and me on our trip to Florence

Well that's my fam and I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about them in posts to come!



Love, Em

2 comments:

  1. we need some better updated pics...but thanks for the shout out big sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true! I'm not very photogenic though...

    ReplyDelete