Saturday, December 31, 2011

So long 2011!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did! I'll update all about it over the next few days but I've been out of town and don't have the energy at the moment. Instead of going out and getting crazy, Dt and I will be spending our evening cuddled together on the couch watching football (for him, I don't care since my Tigers don't play until wed) and reading (me, obvi). I also see some sushi in our future...  yum!

If I have more time tomorrow I may do a year in review of 2011 but I may not because even though I know a lot has happened, the only significant thing I can think of off hand is graduating from grad school. Hopefully next year I'll have my blog to remind me of all the wonderful things I did in 2012. One thing I will do is a quick review of my 50 in 2011 because it will change to 50 in 2012 tomorrow!

I'm proud to say exceeded my goal (by only one and it may have been an accident because I wasn't sure exactly where I stood but whatever) and am ready for my next 50. For a quick recap (and since it will disappear tomorrow) here are the books I've read in 2011.

1. Definitely Dead
2. The Confession
3. Bed of Roses
4. All Together Dead
5. From Dead to Worse
6. Dead and Gone
7. Water for Elephants
8. Savor the Moment
9. Anna Karenina
10. Voyager
11. Happy Ever After
12. The Hunger Games
13. Fallen
14. Mockingjay
15. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang
16. Catching Fire
17. The Return of the King
18. Harvesting the Heart
19. Carrie
20. The Bikini Car Wash
21. Darkly Dreaming Dexter
22. Not my Daughter
23. Sundays at Tiffany’s
24. Shool”s Out- Forever
25. Star Island
26. Drums of Autumn
27. Dead in the Family
28. Dearly Devoted Dexter
29. Where Mercy is Shown, Mercy is Given
30. Beachcombers
31. Pride and Prejudice
32. Reading Lolita in Tehran
33. Sarah’s Key
34. The Time Traveler’s Wife
35. The Name of the Wind
36. One Day
37. 1st to Die
38.  A Summer Affair
39. The Little Prince
40. Sh*t my Dad Says
41. The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal
42. 2nd Chance
43. The Girl’s Guide To Homelessness
44. The Pact
45. Firestarter
46. Torment
47. Don't Blink
48. Bleachers
49. 3rd Degree
50. Hide and Seek
51. Sail


Thanks to goodreads for helping me keep track of everything and I'm excited to read all of my new  books! Yes, I know I'm a nerd and I fully embrace it and maybe it makes me cuter ;)? Ok, maybe not but I'll just act like it does. See you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment